Campsite restaurant and rentals Treguennec
To make your holiday in Brittany enjoyable, Kerlaz campsite has all the facilities you need for your family and children, here is an overview of the services and animations of the campsite.
The reception of the camping Kerlaz is open every day in low season from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00 and in high season from 8:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 19:00.
You will also find a lot of tourist information at the reception in order to organize your stay in the Bigouden country and in Cornouaille. We provide you with guides and maps for hiking and mountain biking. Some activities outside the campsite can be booked at the reception.
For everyone’s peace and quiet after 22:30, vehicles must be parked in the car park at the entrance to the campsite.
In order to facilitate the organisation of your stay at our campsite in South Finistère, we have set up a number of à la carte services:
- Baby kit (cot and high chair): free of charge while stocks last and upon reservation.
- Bedding pack for a double bed (cotton sheets and pillowcases): 10 €.
- Bedding pack for a single bed (cotton sheets and pillowcase) : 8 €.
- Towel pack (1 large and 1 small towel): 5 €.
- End of stay cleaning : 60 €
- Hotel pack (beds made on arrival, towel pack, end of stay cleaning, welcome kit): 30 € per person (2 people minimum).
- Fridge top rental: 5 €/day (7 days minimum, plan on booking, limited quantity).
- Microwave rental: 5 €/day (7 days minimum, plan on booking, limited quantity).
- Television rental in mobile home: 30 € per stay.
- WI-FI Zone on the whole campsite : free.
- Use of washing machine : 5 € and 5.50 € with laundry.
- Use of tumble dryer: 5 €.
- Provision of an ironing board and iron: free.
- Use of thesafe at the reception desk: free of charge.
- Electrical adaptor for European plugs: free of charge with a 10 € deposit.
- Possibility to reserve your pitch number for free.
- City bike rental adult (€100 deposit and ID required).
Rates: 12 € 1 day / 23 € 2 days / 33 € for 3 days / 42 € for 4 days 49 € for 5 days / 55 € for 6 days
56 € per week
Bar, snack bar and grocery shop in Tréguennec
A grocery shop of first necessity is at your disposal next to the reception.
Every morning in high season, you can buy fresh bread and pastries delivered by the bakery Aux Délices de Jean-Jacques, upon reservation the day before.
The bar is open in high season from 8:00 to 22:00 and from 9:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:00 in May and June.
You can enjoy the cocktail of the day or discover the local drinks (with or without alcohol), 3 draught beers and Breton beers in bottle are proposed to you without forgetting the small Breton coffee at 1 €.
The bar offers a breakfast on the covered terrace at 6 € per person including a hot drink (coffee, tea or chocolate), accompanied by a pastry of your choice (croissant, chocolate bread), 1/3 of a baguette, butter, jam and a glass of fruit juice.
The snack bar is open in high season from 12:00 to 14:00 except Saturday and 19:00 to 21:00 except Sunday. Fries and snacking to go at lunchtime to order and in the evening from 19:00. A snack menu is available and themed meals (mussels and chips / home-made burger / fish and chips,…) are organised several times a week.
Twice a week, Kerlaz campsite offers you roasted chickens cooked on site and coming from the farm Au Champ du Coq in Plovan.
Come and discover sweet and savoury Breton specialities once a week at thePatiss’roule food truck on the campsite square.
The campsite facilities
Are you camping at the family campsite Kerlaz in Pays Bigouden? You will therefore benefit from a renovated sanitary block, withspacious shower cabins and hot water at all times of the day, very functional washbasin cabins including one for children. Not forgetting the baby nursery cabin which will delight all parents.
On the toilet side, new suspended toilets have been installed, including one for children. Washbasins outside the cabin as well as hair dryers are at your disposal. Modern, practical, clean… you will appreciate our sanitary facilities where you will feel at home.
At your disposal, a laundry with dryer and washing machine (tokens to be bought at the reception) but also bins to wash clothes by hand as well as a clothesline.
We are also equipped with an individual sanitary block for people with reduced mobility. This includes a shower, a washbasin, a hanging toilet and a sink for washing up outside.
The Kerlaz campsite in South Finistère has‘an emptying area for campervans and a drainer for chemical toilets.
For our surfing friends, a surfing tank is specially dedicated to them to rinse their wetsuits as well as a drying rack.
The Kerlaz campsite square is a convivial place where you can find 2 charcoal barbecues (not provided by the campsite) and picnic tables. A privileged space appreciated by all!